Saturday, February 2, 2013

Cochise Stronghold-February 2, 2013

We went on quite an adventure today to the Cochise Stronghold. I have so many pictures to share I will keep my words brief. It was an absolutely gorgeous day. The scenery was gorgeous in spite of all of the brown color.

Cochise held his ground for 11+ years from these rocks, aka mountains.
 
 
The road soon turn to a rutted, rugged dirt single lane road.
 
 
The actual stronghold is toward the left side of the mountains.
 
 
You know me--I love clouds!
 
 
Jerry took this one through the sunroof. Almost looks like footprints, doesn't it?
 

Remember me telling you about the rocks that looked like brown dough balls? Here they are. There are so many more but we were on an interstate and you just can't stop in the middle to take pictures.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What a fun day we had.
 
Enjoy the Super Bowl tomorrow. And have a very blessed Sunday.

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment