Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Checking in-July 17, 2013

I wanted you know we are still alive and kicking. We have finally started on our medical and dental appointments which was one reason for this extended stay. So far, so good. Jerry has been helping with the property irrigation. I try to help with the meals on weekends. There's not enough time during the week for us to eat together. Jerry is working on repairing and replacing the awnings on the slides. It really needed to be done. I crawled on the floor on all fours this morning with Hannah. I chased her for a while. Then she chased me. She was giggling the whole time. I was gasping for breath!! I think there is an age limit to crawling on the floor with a toddler. And I have reached it. After that I put her in her stroller which I call her ATV. And we walked a great portion of this lot. That is, until I found where the irrigation water was running and it overflowed my shoes. I had on Crocs so there was no harm done and the water was really warm. The two of us would love to head to the mountains but we don't seem to find spare time to do that. The weather has been very hot and extremely humid. I think it is supposed to cool down and dry out on Friday. Happy day! Then back to the 100 degree temps on Monday.

I hope you are all hanging in there, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment