Monday, July 1, 2013

Are you bored yet?-July 1, 2013

Oh my, where did June go, not to mention January thru May? Today we went to Fort Collins to buy a couple of birthday presents. By the time we got home they became Christmas gifts and we now have something else planned for birthdays. It was a nice day. We babysat with Hannah this afternoon. She is so full of energy and so much fun we had a great time. So did she, we are sure.

Now I must bore you with one more sunset shot. I simply cannot resist.

I will venture out on a limb and say I suspect somebody got rain out of these clouds. It may have been Cheyenne, WY. I think all of these sunsets are among God's greatest creations.
 
Tomorrow is a trip to Sam's Club for all of us. Plus we have to stop and order a new awning for our left front slide. It was torn the Saturday we went to Longmont for the wedding. There was some really rough wind here. The awning is all that was damaged fortunately. We will have a busy day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment