Saturday, July 27, 2013

Good Mexican Food-July 27, 2013

It was a busy day for everybody. While the men took firewood and scrap concrete to the county dump, I cut and froze string beans. Too bad I won't get to taste my hard work! Then on a whim we went to a new Mexican restaurant in Fort Collins. It is called Hacienda Real. It was very, very good. We are glad we took a chance. The service was excellent. When we got home Hannah noticed the horses in the pasture next to us. She loves the horses and will "talk" to them for as long as someone will hold her.

I didn't realize it was too dark to take a picture. I'm sharing it in hopes you can
figure out that this is Jerry holding Hannah while she talked to the horses. It was one of
the sweetest sights I have seen in a very long time. These two people adore each other. Squint and maybe you can see them talking to the horse which ignored them both.
 
I was closer here so it is easier to see. Sweet little girl. Nice man who has turned
into a terrific grandfather.
 
It was fun to try a new place to eat. Now someone has the idea we need to try another new place tomorrow. We don't normally eat out two days in a row, but life is short, so why not?
 
Have a wonderfully blessed Sunday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment