Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Looking up-July 10, 2013

I am always looking up, not down. Therefore I see interesting clouds when others probably would never notice them. Tonight as we were coming back from Lucky Fins in Greeley with Derrick's neighbors, I saw this:

What this says to me is that someone is getting a pretty good thunderstorm. That's the lumpy
cloud underneath. The clouds on top indicate very strong winds aloft. Together they form a cumulonimbus cloud.  I suspect this is going on near Cheyenne, Wyoming. I think this is a pretty cloud above good looking fields of pinto beans and beyond that, a nice healthy field of corn.
 
 
We spent some time with Hannah this morning. She continues to make us laugh and we enjoy her so much. She's a really good little girl so babysitting is not hard at all. We love how she communicates with us. It is unique to us. Such fun. She got to crash and take a nap. We had things we had to do and could not nap. It was really hot and dry today. And very, very windy. The people in California need to stay in their houses so all that hot air will not continue to flow across the Rockies! Sorry.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment