Monday, May 12, 2014

Catching up-May 12, 2014

In the duress of the trip from Albuquerque I forgot I had taken some pictures. I would like to share a few now. It was a pretty drive but the stress overtook my thoughts.

You know me and clouds. These cirrus clouds were seen in northern New Mexico.
 
Us old folks still call this Mile High Stadium. It is now
referred to as Sports Authority Field at Mile High. Stupid name.
 
The round brown building in the center is the Pepsi Center aka "The Can".

Elitch Gardens. That is a wooden roller coaster and yes, it really
moves when you ride the cars. It is a little frightening.
 
The Denver skyline, or most of what I could take a picture of
while we were fighting rush hour traffic.
 
And last but not least:
This is what we woke up to this morning. A beautiful sight, but it
is very cold and very windy on top of it.
 
As soon as I get some good pictures of Hannah I will post those. After all, she is the reason we are here!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment