Friday, May 2, 2014

Fremont Street-May 2, 2014

We knew today was going to be really hot, so we headed to the Fremont Street Experience. It is covered so we knew we would be in the shade. It was our last chance to go there this visit which is sort of sad. However, the unique things we saw today will stay burned in our memories for a long time to come. There are always interesting characters on the street. They charge $10 to pose with you or a friend for a picture. Some we saw today I did not want to even be seen taking a picture much less be in one.

A human statue of Stevie Wonder. This guy could hold a pose
for a very long time. He wanted tips just for standing there. I
don't think so. He had signs that said he has won numerous
awards for his posing. Who can dispute him?
 
Look toward the top and see the brave person riding the zip line
across the entire Fremont Street Experience. No, it's not me. And
it definitely is not Jerry. I would love to ride it but Jerry is not
excited for me to do that. Maybe next trip.
 
Only $10 to pose with this nice fire fighter. He
was kind on the eye. I hid behind Jerry to keep
from paying this guy for posing. Is that cheating?
 
 
In this picture there are two men who were posing for money. At
one time they had quite a crowd around them. I will let you pick
out the two men. I have no further comment.
 
We are having to put deep thought into tomorrow's plans. It will be close to 100°. We are not really too fond of temps like that.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment