Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pictures to share-May 29, 2014

I'm so far behind on posting pictures I am going to post them in no particular order. Yes, most will be of Hannah.

Since we are in the 80s this may be one of the last shots of pretty snow
in the mountains. There is something about a mountain snow picture at this
time of the year that seems very peaceful.
 
While looking at this sunset over the mountains in the west,
there was a very strong electrical storm going on in the north.
Lots of cloud to cloud lightning.  
 
 
This is our favorite topic.
Little Miss Hannah's first taste of KFC's chicken tenders.
Actually it was our first taste also. They were quite good.
As you can see this little girl loves the sweet and sour dipping sauce, too.
 
One of the first funny things little girls do is put
on their mother's shoes and try to walk in them. These
 are my indoor Crocs. I never told her to do this. Hannah
just pulled the shoes off my feet and put them on her feet
and giggled while she tried to walk. We giggled, too.
I have committed two sins in this picture. No one
is allowed to wear shoes in Derrick's house, so to put my shoes
on Hannah's feet indoors was just really bad. Who could resist?
 
Hannah negotiating with Granddaddy on where they will go
for their walk this morning. She won. Because I know the love
behind this picture, this one means a lot to me.
 
This is probably enough for you to have to look at today. I apologize I simply cannot resist taking pictures of this little creature. We are quickly learning how to communicate with each other and her vocabulary is increasing by the day. We are having such a great time with her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment