Sunday, October 12, 2014

Brrr-October 12, 2014

I hope your Sunday is going well. Our weather has taken a turn for the worse. The wind is out of the north and we have reached our high temperature of 56 degrees. We are now going downhill. It should be quite a chilly night. I think the pomegranate tree will have to spend the night indoors. But, not to worry, "the sun'll come out tomorrow". Sounds like a good song to me.

In keeping with Seattle's ruling that "Columbus Day" is no longer to be used in that city, please allow me to wish you a Happy Indigenous People's Day! No, I'm not kidding. I just hope it does not catch on nationwide. No mail and no banks tomorrow. Almost like another Sunday. So, enjoy that day, too.

We sat with ZoZo for a great portion of the day yesterday while Hannah went to her first college football game. We needed today to recover!

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment