Monday, October 6, 2014

Busy-October 6, 2014

I have not found much time to post this blog, so I'll take a few moments to bring you up to date.

Last Thursday we had lunch with Jerry's sister, Judy. We again met in Denver. They have so many more eating establishments there than we have around here. We had a wonderful time. Our waiter, Ken, was a real character and we had so much fun joking with him. I think all of us would be happy to have him wait on us again in the future.

I have been forgetting to post pictures of little Zoey whom I have taken to calling Zo-Zo. We have decided that the months she was on oxygen put her behind in her development. She is just now starting to show a personality and she has a really cute smile. I've not been able to capture that smile on camera yet. Until then, here she is on the day she turned 4 months old.

Don't ask me why she stuck her tongue out. She was not mad.
 
 
Sunday afternoon is always football day in Derrick's house. However, yesterday must have been a boring day or these two were just too tired to stay glued to the game.
 
In my mind I have written at least half a dozen captions to
this picture. I'll let you write your own.
Neither one of them really looks very comfortable but
they were sleeping very hard.
 
Today we had to run some errands with Hannah in tow. She did very well but we must have worn her completely out. When it came time to take her home for her nap she begged to stay here and nap on our bed. I told her she really needed to be in her own bed. She begged, "Grammy please, please, please, let me stay". So what choice did I have? She did not make it completely onto the bed before she was sound asleep. The deep sleep only lasted an hour and 20 minutes and when she woke up we knew we had to take her home. She is such a sweet little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment