Friday, January 30, 2015

Banana Cupcakes-January 30, 2015

Hannah has grown so fond of our little kitchen that all I have to do is walk into it and she grabs the stepstool and climbs up to watch. I know that she has not seen some of the things I cook so she really watches very closely.

I am sure this was her first experience with sifted powdered sugar.
She'd touch it and giggle. We told her to taste it and she couldn't quit laughing.
Yes, the artwork on the refrigerator is hers. Every single piece of it.
 
 
Powdered sugar mustache and devilment in her eyes.
That's our Hannah!
 
After we were finished I washed the dishes by hand. Hannah even stood and watched every thing I did. So, I explained to her how to wash each dish. It took a long time but she was soaking up every word. (Since I have not had a dishwasher for the past 4 years it is actually easier for me to wash dishes by hand than to load and unload the dishwasher. And it's certainly faster.)
 
We had a wonderful day, perhaps the best one ever. These are such precious times. We hope we are making good memories for Hannah, too.
 
She stayed until her Daddy was on his way home from work. I believe she would have stayed overnight but we bribed her to get in the car and go home. We have to be back there tomorrow morning at 9:30 so we wanted a break.
 
For the record, the banana cupcakes are excellent. Hannah did it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment