Saturday, January 3, 2015

Repeat-January 3, 2015

I'll begin by saying that once Jerry and I left Colorado we vowed never to live here again. The weather is just awful. There are only two seasons--white and brown. However, all of that was BH. Before Hannah. We are still willing at this point to tolerate what I am about to show you just so we can be close to her. She brings sunshine to our lives even when it is snowing.

Speaking of snowing, yes, it is snowing again. We were going to Derrick's house this afternoon but then the snow started and we are staying home.

I was trying to show you the size of the snow flakes. It doesn't show.
The snow started very lightly about noon. This was taken at 2:00
this afternoon, about 20 minutes ago. It's quite a snow which they predict
will only last about 2 hours. We'll see.

Still another attempt at seeing snow flakes. I need a really nice
digital camera. I had hoped Santa would bring me one, but he
must have missed our new address.
 
This is looking across the street at the high school parking lot.
This is close to being white out conditions. There is a nice road out there but
you can barely see it. Visibility is worse than poor. So happy we are not out in it.
 
We'll see if the sun comes out tomorrow.
 
Have a very blessed Sabbath. Rest and relax.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment