Friday, January 16, 2015

Checking in-January 16, 2015

Where is the time going? We had Hannah yesterday, both girls tonight and tomorrow I will watch both of them while Derrick and Jerry clean all the cars. They are so nasty. The cars, not the girls! This time of year no matter what color your car is, it's still brown and they are all the same shade of brown. Not a pretty sight.

I have been taking pictures of that wild and crazy Hurricane Hannah but have not had time to move them from my phone to my computer. I'll get it done soon.

We are tired but still alive and kicking. In fact we are dancing with Hannah. When she is in the mood to dance you are not allowed to sit down. She names every dance so we just go along with it and dance until we drop.

Enjoy your weekend. Hope your weather is nice with lots of sunshine and fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment