Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Still here-August 18, 2015

I realized today after we took Hannah home that I had not posted this blog in a while. So I wanted you to know we are still alive and kicking!

We took Hannah to a game arcade today, called The Summit. School has started so we knew it would not be busy. Many of the games are too advanced for her but she still had a good time. I was so busy trying to help her I could not take any pictures. Her favorite game was "shooting" ducks with water guns. The problem is that she kept sending them into the wrong garage so she didn't get very many points. But that didn't matter. We enjoyed it, too.

We finally got a little rain tonight. We had 5 minutes of hail and rain last night. We need about 3 days of a slow rain to settle the dust.

Hope all is going well with you. We'll have both girls on Thursday. We'll see what we can do for pictures then.

No comments:

Post a Comment