Monday, August 31, 2015

Time flies-August 31, 2015

Where is the time going? Without a calendar we would not know what day it is.

We kept the girls Thursday, Friday and Saturday of last week. We tried to recuperate on Sunday but there was not enough time in the day. Then we had Hannah dropped off here at 8:15 this morning. I am sorry but we just don't do early mornings very well these days. We did, however, survive.

I have only one picture to post. On Saturday we took Hannah to a new park. It was so hot we were not sure we were going to survive. This park has no swings so I pushed Zoey around in her stroller. Trees are so few and far between that she was as hot as I was by the time we were ready to go.

Her mew-mews go everywhere she goes.
They all did get a bath at our house. Kittens and Hannah!
 
It was only 99 degrees here yesterday. Today the temperature was not as high but the sun is as hot as any sun I ever felt in Orange Beach. It is truly unbelievable. They keep saying fall is on its way. But I suspect we will have 90 degree temps one day and snow the next. I think I will be ready for it this time.
 
Smoke update: Last Thursday we saw blue sky for the first time in a very long time. It was so nice to get to breathe fresh air. The smoke moved back in on Friday and stayed until this afternoon. We have some blue sky showing with thunderstorms building. One this is certain: the weather is never boring here. And it is impossible to predict, no matter how fancy the equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment