Saturday, August 22, 2015

Zoey, the Show-Off-August 22, 2015

Thursday was one of the most exhausting days we have had. First of all, it is hard to let Zoey and Hannah be together very much. Hannah gets really rough with the little one. So, Jerry tends to race cars with Hannah and I push Zoey to walk or crawl. I was able to get some pictures of Zoey when we kept them Thursday.

ZoZo loves cantaloupe. She is hamming it up for the camera.
 
 
She also loves to put on Hannah's Crocs. Most of the time she
gets them on the correct foot, too.
 
I couldn't decide which picture I liked the best, so you got both.
 
For a reason I don't know I am Zoey's best friend. She will squeal for me the moment she hears my voice. I call her "my buddy". She is the most pleasant and loving baby I have ever been around. We are very blessed to be able to spend so much time with Hannah and Zoey.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment