Friday, February 3, 2012

Dare me?-February 3, 2012

First, let me say that I promised this would not be a political blog. And I don't want it to be, however, a friend in Colorado whom I shall call MK sent me a very big button (like a campaign button) and a bumper sticker.  She dared me to display them in a public place. Neither of us has ever put a bumper sticker on a vehicle, so we are still searching for a safe place for it. The big button makes reference to a nasty habit monkeys have. I will not state that here. I will show you the bumper sticker. If any of you are offended, it is MK's fault, not mine. Daring me to do something or to not do something is like waving a red cape in front of a raging bull. So, here you go MK. And this is just the beginning. These two items will be like the traveling gnome. Look at the pictures, if you choose to do so.
Big Daddy's on Fish River, our favorite place to eat

Colony Motors in Daphne, AL (it was very windy)

And here is the bumper sticker:

There will be more. You have been warned. We certainly had plenty of laughs today!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment