Thursday, February 9, 2012

Interesting lunch-February 9, 2012

I was having lunch with my dear friend, Nancy, when our former next door neighbor, John, walked in. I can say "our" neighbor because Nancy and her husband lived in our house also. In fact they built it. So when I say our house, I mean all 4 of us. But not at the same time! John was a great neighbor and it was fun to visit with him. I bet he wondered what were the odds he'd see TWO of his former neighbors from the same house in Grape Escape? Then Lynn, whom I worked with at Re/Max came in. Lynn is one of the nicest and kindest ladies I've ever worked with and it was so good to see her. If you have followed all of this, then you know how small the world is in this little city. Everybody knows everybody or is connected to everybody in some way. What fun. And to make it even better, lunch was excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment