Thursday, April 26, 2012

Not much new here-April 26, 2012

We have had a full day of activities of some kind every day since we got here. We think we have to move on to get some rest! Not really. In the midst of a list we were working our way through I broke a veneer into about 4 pieces. So, Wednesday afternoon I spent 1 1/2 hours in the dental chair getting the prep work done. It was ready in less than 24 hours, so I got my new veneer at noon today. Looks great and I am a happy camper. My dentist who is the nicest man and the best dentist anywhere did a great job with his new fancy dancy digital machine that scans the tooth and works from the scan in the computer. This is the simple way I understand it, but I am certain it is really much more complex than that. Nobody likes to go to the dentist, right? Wrong. I adore my dentist and everybody in the office. Good people. Honest people. We had set aside tomorrow to go look at coaches, but the weather may not permit it. We have a rather bad front moving through right now and should continue until sometime tomorrow. We told Derrick if it got too bad, we'd open his garage door and spend the night in his truck! It has been so far above normal temps everybody knew something was going to happen. We'll hang in there. You do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment