Tuesday, May 29, 2012

City of Presidents-May 29, 2012

The wind let up a little so we headed downtown to have a late lunch and walk our legs off. It's just too much to take pictures of all of the presidents, but I will share a few. The best statue was that of George Bush (son). It was so much like him. Bill Clinton was much thinner than I expected. These bronze statues are life sized and are remarkably like the pictures we have seen. It is quite a walk to see them all. Nixon's was good, too, but he was seated on a bench. I really did not want to sit beside him. The others I could clown around with.
Bill Clinton

Ronald Reagan (why am I not sure how to spell his last name?)

George Bush (son) and I forgot the dog's name

And there was a nice park in the middle of town.


It was a really nice day ahead of what is supposed to be an ugly day tomorrow. If the weather forecast is wrong, we'll head toward the Badlands. It is spectacular there. And if the forecast is right I'll tell you about an art gallery downtown called Prairie Edge. 



No comments:

Post a Comment