Monday, May 14, 2012

Mission Accomplished-May 14, 2012

How many times did I say I was going to find Terry Bradshaw's ranch? Well, I did it! I told Jerry I wanted to drive because I thought I knew exactly where to go. And I went right to it. I spotted the first pretty dark green metal fence and beautiful house and I said I'd put money on the fact that was the beginning of the ranch. I thought following the mail delivery person could be good so I did just that. Right onto Bradshaw Lane. There was a big security fence. Once inside I turned around and left the property but we saw the miles of horse barns before we left. I think we might have gone further, but we had no right to be there, so we respected his privacy and left. We know he has two huge attack trained German Shepherds and we did not want to meet them. So, that being done, I'm sorry we did not take pictures. He has a spread of several thousand acres and it is very, very clean and attractive. As for the Game Show at the World Events Center, I was not selected to go onstage. I think they ended up calling 35 names out of a completely packed convention center. When I saw the number of people putting tickets in the hopper I gave up all hope of being picked. But we stayed through the whole show and loved every minute of it. It is a huge production that ended with a guy from Texas winning a 2012 pearl white Cadillac. I was really happy for him. It was worth every minute to see such a show. And it was a wonderful weekend with our friends from Texas. We had such a good time. It was worth coming back this way to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment