Friday, June 21, 2013

Mattress update-June 21, 2013

The first night with the new memory foam mattress was the longest night of our lives. It was like sleeping on stacked logs. We were grumbling and contemplating bringing the old mattress back. We walked the floor and sat in the dark in the living room. Last night was so much better. Thank goodness! We will probably love this thing in a few short days. The old one is gone for good, headed for the county dump soon. I am trying to get ready to go across the street and help the neighbors with their garage sale. I'm not fond of garage sales but I am fond of the neighbors so I said I would try to help with collecting the money. This afternoon and evening we will keep Hannah. Tomorrow more garage sale. Then in early afternoon we head for a family wedding west of Longmont. We have a busy weekend on tap. It sure makes the time fly. Enjoy your day and plan a fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment