Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Rocks and more-June 26, 2013

Derrick had rocks delivered today so he could put them around the new building and also change the driveway leading to it.
It doesn't look like a huge pile of rocks, does it? That's 10 tons.
A mere 20,000 pounds. Jerry says they will know how much it weighs when they start moving it.
 
We had coffee with the neighbors this morning. We were so busy talking it almost became lunch! We had lots of good laughs.
 
As we were bringing Hannah to our coach to play tonight we saw a great sunset in its early stages. You know me and sunsets. Bear with me as I share another picture.
 
When I was young that streak was called a vapor trail from an airplane. Then it became a contrail. Now it is a chem trail. Call it what you prefer, it is still interesting to me to see them appear and disappear across the sky.
 
It was a very hot day today but we survived it. It was not a record breaker, but still very hot.


No comments:

Post a Comment