Saturday, June 29, 2013

Catching up-June 29, 2013

I haven't had time to post so I am going to try to catch up. Thursday night part of the Colorado crew ate at Henry's in Loveland. It's always been good. They have changed their menu but it was still very good. Friday night we decided to go to the Rib House in Longmont. They do have very good barbecue there. It is in the midst of a housing section which has fabulous houses and beautiful trees. It rained a little while we were eating. Then as we started to leave, the skies opened up and it poured both rain and hail. The two of us and Hannah had to stop to let the hail pass. Those on motorcycles had to find shelter at a McDonald's. We came on home. They arrived safely a little later.

Here are "my boys". From the farthest out, JD, Josh, Shawn and Derrick.
 
 
I took this near Longmont. I liked the sun shining through the clouds in one spot
while it rained in other spots. It was much brighter than it shows in this picture.
 
Today begins the moving of the 20,000 pounds of rock. I am thinking I will stay inside and work. I don't think I would be a good rock mover.
 
In case I don't have time to post tonight, please let me take this moment to wish you a very blessed Sunday. Rest and enjoy it.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment