Friday, June 14, 2013

Old Chicago-June 14, 2013

Old Chicago is the pizza place, not the city in Illinois. That's where the Friday night wrecking crew ate tonight. It was this set of Hoffmans and the other set of Hoffmans plus Josh (#2 son) and JD. I'm thinking about adopting him, too. We had such a good time and enjoyed every bite. We devoured food like we had not eaten in weeks. Little Hannah was sitting across from me and as is our custom she and I were communicating in our insane way. I happened to glance to my left and there was a lady sitting at the next table who was looking at me like there was something mentally wrong with me. I did not let up. Why should I? Then she leaned way back and looked around behind our table only to discover Hannah. She seemed very relieved that I was not really crazy but actually communicating with an adorable little girl. I nearly ruined her meal! This outing came after Hannah spent nearly three hours at the outlet mall earlier today. She was completely worn out and fell asleep the minute her body was settled into her car seat. I could have done the same but I was driving and thought better of it. She is going to be one well dressed and very spoiled little girl. As we were leaving I noticed the pretty flowers lining the exit/entrance and snapped a quick picture. There's beauty all around us but so often we do not take time to smell the roses.

I found red and purple to be a unique but very attractive color combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment