Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Busy, busy birthday-August 28, 2013

In fact this whole week has been busy, but busy is a good thing. It has been so unbearably hot we are sort of glad to have the time fly by. On Monday afternoon we had a wonderful visit with dear friends, Ed and Mary K. She baked a pineapple upside down cake for an early celebration for me. It was fabulous and we inhaled it. Since then and especially today I have be so blessed to receive messages from family and very good friends. I am so appreciative of everyone who remembered me. Thank you to all of you! Derrick and his family took us out to dinner tonight. I chose Scrumpy's in Fort Collins. I just love that place. The meal was fabulous, the service was excellent and we all enjoyed it very much. For some reason Hannah was wired so it was good it was a somewhat noisy place. Otherwise we might have had to leave. I got Tiramisu for my birthday cake. It was fabulous. And my gift was a book of family pictures plus I got a calendar with pictures of Hannah. What a cutie she is! Pardon my family pride for showing. She is our first grandbaby and you know how that goes. The evening ended with a wonderful sunset picture. So, here we go again.

I love the way the sun makes the clouds glow so brightly.
 
I had a fabulous day and so far a wonderful week. Thanks to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment