Saturday, August 17, 2013

Things change-August 17, 2013

Today was to be Derrick's annual Cajun Boil. I say was because it had to be moved to next Saturday. Two people, key co-sponsors, had family emergencies and left town earlier today. One thing in our favor is that what we had already bought is now ready for next week. It will make the prep work easier next week. I will have to remake one dessert as we will have this one eaten in just a few days. But other than that we are ahead.

Hannah had her one year check up day before yesterday. She is a petite thin little girl but we find her to have excessive energy. We are still enjoying every minute with her.

I have yet another sunset to post. I simply cannot resist. Every one is different from the last one. But each one is just stunning. We are so lucky to be parked in such a position that we can see so much of God's handiwork by simply looking out the door or window.


We also got to see the Perseid meteor shower this week. I hope you saw it, too. Nice.

This week has just flown by. It is going to be time to leave before we turn around too many more times. Right now I can't bear the thought.

I hope tomorrow, Sunday, will bring you a day of peace and restfulness. Enjoy every moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment