Monday, August 5, 2013

Correction-August 5, 2013

This weekend, after the storm was long gone, I heard two local weather reporters say things that sent my brain into a tail spin. One said a lenticular cloud is not called that anymore. She gave a name I could not pronounce and could not find anywhere on the internet. The second reporter said green clouds mean hail, not a tornado. All those years of studying and listening just went down the drain. I am now officially obsolete and outdated. It's not a great feeling. I suppose I should slink into a cave and lick my wounds. Ouch. Therefore, I stand corrected on previous posts about the storm. I don't know why weather terminology should have to change, but I guess it has. I won't look at the sky today. Perhaps blue is no longer blue!! Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment