Tuesday, November 25, 2014

One more day-November 25, 2014

It's supposed to snow a little tonight, less than an inch. After that we should be into decent weather for a while. We can remember so many Christmas Days that were very pleasant and warm. We hope this year is like that.

We brought Hannah out to our coach today. She knew it, of course, but when it was time to go, she headed for the Cute Red Vehicle. Bless her heart. We confused her. But we still had fun. We played all sorts of things plus we danced the "party dance". A few days ago we had to do the "pumpkin seed dance". These are her titles, not ours. She is such a character.

I am so excited that I will be able to cook my favorite sweet potato pies this year for the first time in four years. I cooked the sweet potatoes today, so I am ready to get busy in the morning. I can hardly wait.

Wish you could join us for a piece of pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment