Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Brrrr-December 31, 2014

Jerry became nervous about the radiator on the coach yesterday so we struck out in the snow to double check the antifreeze. The temp on the car showed -2. I told Jerry I didn't know those thermometers could read that low. And I thought that should not be allowed. I was stunned we were out in that. The low here last night, according to the National Weather Service, was -27. You can take my word for it that -27 is definitely cold. Right now as I type this, at 9:30 AM, it has warmed up to -21 and the sun is shining. It is predicted we will be above freezing this weekend. Happy day!

I just wanted you to know we are still kicking and have not frozen yet. I suspect Jerry is getting cabin fever and will want to go out for something today. I am not affected by cabin fever so I would be content to stay here and clean and rearrange things. But I will go.

                              
                                  HAPPY NEW YEAR!


I wish for you a prosperous, healthy and happy 2015. Please read 2 Chronicles 7:14 and pray for our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment