Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Leaving Las Vegas-April 23, 2019

I have so many more pictures of Las Vegas but I am sure you are very tired of it by now. Please allow me a few more pictures. Bear in mind that after this we temporarily revert back to granddaughters. This should be a welcome break from them though I do want to post some Easter pictures eventually.

The fun thing about driving through the desert southwest is that
you can so easily see what weather is happening around you, well,
most of the time you can. Here you can see it is raining even though
it's several miles away. We never did drive through any of this.
 
Last view of the Colorado River leaving Lake Meade/Hoover Dam.
At this point it is still a big healthy river and a pretty green color.
 
Last view of Lake Meade. We have driven all the way around it.
Not only is it a huge lake but it is actually very pretty and scenic.
This view has not always been available, only when they completed
I-11.
 
What do you think caused the holes in this huge rock?
I haven't a clue.

 
I think I just found some pictures I failed to post. We'll see if I can adjust to stopping now. We had so much fun I want to share it all.
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment