Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Eiffel Tower-April 30, 2013

I am short on time again. But I want to tell you that Derrick and Josh decided we were going to the top of Eiffel Tower tonight to see the city. After much arm twisting we went to Paris and bought our tickets, waited and got on the elevator to the top. When the operator said we were going up 46 stories I wanted off. It was all I could do not to yell for him to open the doors and let me off. However, Derrick was in front of me and probably would not have let me get off the elevator. I will tell you that it was worth every anxious moment. The view was stunning. The colors were absolutely indescribable. We were able to see two Bellagio water shows while we were 460 feet in the air. I have not downloaded the pictures from the top yet. But I do have two great pictures of the Eiffel Tower that were taken this afternoon.

 
 
 
It is easy for me to imagine what a sight the Eiffel Tower must be in Paris, France. It is twice as high as this one. I probably won't ever see that one so this one will have to do. What a great thing to do, to see Las Vegas from such a spectacular vantage point. We had a wonderful day. Oh, we got to eat at Gordon Ramsey's BurGR again. This time was even better than the first.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment