Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Rick's, Mirage and TI-April 2, 2013

We had a busy day today and enjoyed every minute of it. Our first stop was at Rick's Restorations which is the scene of American Restoration on the History Channel. The tour was so crowded and we could not take pictures inside. They filmed this season's shows last week so we could not photograph what will be shown on television. We saw Cowboy, Bob and Tyler. In fact Tyler spoke to me. Well, he said "Excuse me" because I was in the way! So I moved.

This is the truck Rick drives on the television show.
 
Then we drove on to the Strip. First stop was at TI, formerly known as Treasure Island.
This is where the volcano and fire show takes place at night.
 
Then on to the Mirage.
 
 
Next was Caesar's Palace
 
We also went to the Bellagio and saw the Conservatory and well as the musical fountains show. There are just too many pictures to post today. I hope I can post a video of the fountain show tomorrow. I'm having a hard time getting it moved from phone to blog. I'll keep working. The weather was absolutely gorgeous. We have decided to stay another week here. It's just too much fun to leave. Plus the weather is fabulous.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment