Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Kingman, AZ-February 5, 2014

We had a safe and windless drive to Kingman. We could have made it to our destination today but we wanted an evening to decide exactly what we want to do next. I only took 72 pictures today. You are so lucky I cannot post all of them. Both of us had totally forgotten how pretty it is from Wickenburg to Kingman. Maybe that's the advantage to getting old. We were thrilled to see the pretty country we saw today.

My side of the coach had gray clouds.
Jerry had sunshine and blue skies. 
 
My favorite Joshua trees.
 
 
A hillside full of Saguaro cacti
 
 
 
Burro Creek
 
 
We really enjoyed today. And we are so grateful to have had a very uneventful drive.
 
I would be remiss if I did not say thanks to C.H. and Mary Lou. We had such a good time that we definitely look forward to returning. They are very gracious and entertaining hosts. And Mary Lou is a terrific cook. See you guys back in Colorado!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment