Monday, February 3, 2014

Wickenburg, AZ-February 3, 2014

We made it safely from Benson to here and arrived mid afternoon. We are parked in the side yard of Derrick's neighbors, C.H. and Marylou. I know that sounds weird. They have a home here for winter use and then they have their Colorado home across from Derrick in the summer. She cooked us a fabulous meal tonight and it was such a treat to have someone cook for me. She is a great cook and we had a good time. And we really did a lot of talking! I'll keep this short and show one interesting thing.

A lemon grown by one of the Clark's neighbors.
This is in Jerry's hand. They grow them big here, don't they?
It only weighs a pound. 
 

We have a busy day tomorrow and then Thursday we move on down the road. I'll get all caught up as soon as I can. For the record, we are dragging the cold weather with us. That's rough. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment