Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day-February 14, 2014

After thinking it over, we decided to go to Fremont Street today and just walk around. It was such a pretty day we simply could not stay in. If you are tired of looking at pictures, go ahead and close this out now, 'cause I have more to share.

Before we go downtown, I want you to see this man who
walks his cat on a leash. Sometimes the cat enjoys it and
sometimes it does not. Still an odd sight.
 
There was a lot of construction last year.
Now we know why. A new entrance.
 
These signs came out of the Neon Boneyard
and have been fully restored. They are very old.
 
There is a zip line that allows a person to cover a couple of
blocks under this great canopy. I wanted to do that.
However, in order to zip across one must do this:
Walk up seven flights of stairs to get to the top.
I quickly changed my mind. Why no elevator?
 
It goes without saying I could not resist one more sunset.
It's a completely different color from last night's
sunset, but I find it to be magnificent anyway.
 
 
We both tried to take pictures of the coach so you could see our hard work waxing it. None of the pictures showed the entire coach.  
But, look at that shiny front!

 
I hope everybody had a really nice Valentine's Day!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment