Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Blood Moon-April 15, 2014

If you did not see the Blood Moon last night in person, I hope you have seen pictures of it today. Since we are in this time zone we were able to watch it when the moon turned from black to red. It was goose bump time. Very pretty and also very exciting. And it meant more since I have learned the historical and Biblical history behind a Blood Moon. I'm sorry to post a picture taken from a dinky iPhone but it's all I have.

This is when the eclipse first started.
 
Please use your imagination. This is one time I
would have loved to have a professional camera.
Still you can see it starting to glow red. The glow was quite intense.
 
It was so interesting to see and I am glad we were able to do so. These special Blood Moons have happened in 1492, 1948 and 1967, all on Jewish holidays. You recognize those years, don't you? This year's Moon is on Passover. If you get bored, start researching Blood Moons and you will no longer be bored. It's fascinating. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment