Monday, April 14, 2014

Oh the wind-April 14, 2014

I want to tell you one thing that happened late yesterday afternoon. The wind was so strong and relentless that it pushed in the slide on my side of the coach about 6 inches. And I was sitting on the sofa when it happened. So it moved the slide and me with it! I kept telling Jerry that the wind was making the sofa hit my back and it hurt. I had no idea it was actually moving the slide until I opened a cabinet door and banged it on another cabinet door. We can cover up the ding in the wood. But I'm still struggling with the wind being that strong. And there were Canadians who left here yesterday morning headed home. No way you would have found us on the highway in that wind. It was just plain nasty.

Today was cooler, thankfully. The wind is only a breeze. Today was prescription refill day. That is such a tiring ordeal. So happy we don't have to do it too often. After that we found a place to walk and get some sunshine.

I think it is supposed to be really hot tomorrow. It was wise of us to drag out the summer clothes though no self respecting Southern lady would wear summer clothes before Easter, especially light colored clothes. However, sometimes there are no options. Survival comes first!

No comments:

Post a Comment