Thursday, December 26, 2013

Bay St Louis, MS-December 26, 2013

We arrived in Bay St Louis this afternoon. We had a good trip except for the few minutes we were on I-10 in Louisiana. The road was absolutely horrible. I'm surprised we have any teeth left in our mouths. Dreadful.

We discovered that this park is booked solid on the 31st, so we can stay til then, leave that night and return the next day. We are hoping someone cancels.

While we intend to have fun we also have business to take care of while we are here. We will get the first phase completed tomorrow.

I saw a dead mountain lion on the side of the road today in eastern Mississippi. They probably call it something else here, maybe a cougar, but it is the same animal. And this one was really big. That is the first time I have seen such road kill.

I forgot to share a picture with you before Christmas. I always let Rocky send his wishes.
We procured this nice piece of quartz from Derrick's back yard. We thought Rocky would enjoy the company but he was stone cold toward it. Sorry, I could not resist the pun. Ok, I'll say no more.
 
We are loving this gorgeous weather! Hope it sticks around a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment