Saturday, December 7, 2013

Miserable-December 7, 2013

While I know there are many people who have had much worse weather than we have, this is just so miserable we can hardly stand it. Bitter cold, wind, rain, no sun for a number of days and we are bound to see ice before long. It did not get above freezing today. If we were not so close to being finished here we would just pack up and leave. I guess we are just wimps. So, I hope wherever you are, you are warm and dry and you can stay that way.

Now I have to eat my words. Derrick just sent a text and said it was so cold on the wind farm yesterday that grease froze solid. Ok, it's not that cold here, yet.

Today is the commemoration of the attack on Pearl Harbor. Kids are not being taught anything about that and think it only applies to old folks. So sad.

I hope your day tomorrow is filled with blessings and sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment