Sunday, December 1, 2013

Busy-December 1, 2013

The last two days have been busy. We realized that we could be notified on Monday when we need to report for diagnosis and bay assignments. If they don't call us, I think I will just sit down and cry. It is hard to not have running water. I cannot use my own washer and dryer so I have to use the laundry by the office. It is clean and acceptable but some things I prefer to wash in private with nobody watching. I am learning I was a water waster, leaving it running while I brush my teeth, etc. I am learning how to conserve. But I still want my water back. The electricity also went off during the night but, fortunately, came right back on. This is roughing it beyond what we ever planned to do when we started this journey.

We know where we have to go tomorrow to try to get the scratches painted on our bumpers. I hope we have a free day to do that.

We did take time to watch the Iron Bowl yesterday. That was an exhausting hard fought game but definitely not boring.

We had to zip over to Tupelo for some shopping we cannot do anywhere around here. We stopped for a quick bite at Chili's. Across the country, if we are in a hurry, we know we can rely on them to be consistent with their food. We came back a different route though it was still through the hills and hollows of rural Mississippi. But the houses we saw were surprising to say the least. Huge brick homes high on hills. Very pretty. It was a pleasant drive.

We have our fingers crossed for tomorrow. You know I will keep you posted. We hear when they replace the living room slide floors it is worth taking pictures of. So, I shall see.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment