Sunday, December 22, 2013

Busy time-December 22, 2013

After hearing how horrible the weather was going to be during the night we are really happy to still be sitting on top of this hill this morning. It is raining but that has become a way of life for us. It is predicted to cool down a bit and stay cool for a little while. We are fine with that, too.

It is such a busy time of year, I will go ahead and wish all of you a very Merry Christmas now in case I do not have a chance between now and then. We will be moving on down the road on Thursday so I will catch up on the blog after we arrive at our destination.

And while I have your attention, I would also like to wish you a very blessed Sunday. Take time to be thankful and remember the reason for the season.


                   MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment