Thursday, December 5, 2013

Weather and recall-December 5, 2013

The cold front that's moving across the country is arriving here as I type. Temps are dropping and rain is pouring down. We are so excited. The water is being shut off permanently tomorrow at 5:00 PM. It will not be turned back on until spring. I am sure you can understand why we want out of here as soon as we can.

We just received a call telling us to report to bay #17 at 7:00 AM tomorrow. That will be for recall #2 which is the rails on top of the coach. It should only be a half day job. Should be. Once that is done we can make arrangements to get the entire top painted and clear coated. And then, and then, we can get out of here!!

The people next to us got their work finished about 1:00 today. They returned to their spot and immediately left. You could tell they were both in a panic over the weather. I asked where they were going and he said they had no idea, they just had to get as far south as they could. So, I suggested they not try I-20 which would put them through Dallas. Everybody knows what these storms do to Dallas. They were from Oregon so wouldn't they have understood storms? Or do they only have perfect weather in that state? I think not.

We'll see if tomorrow provides any interesting pictures. It may not, but I always have both camera and iPhone with me.

Stay warm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment