Thursday, June 26, 2014

Blogspot down-June 26, 2014

BlogSpot has been down for two days so I was unable to log in and let you know we are still kicking. We did take Hurricane Hannah to Lowe's yesterday and I can assure you we will never do that again! She refused to sit down so we alternated holding her hand and letting her walk. Then she took Jerry's hand and started pulling him through the store. Yes, she is that strong. She can completely cut off the circulation to your fingers. She was squealing "Hurry, run, run, run. Grammy's coming after us. Run!". I was not into that game because I was pushing the cart full of heavy stuff. She was laughing and giggling the whole time. People in the aisles just moved out of her way and let her go. It goes without saying we were completely wiped out when we left there. But, in spite of it all, we were laughing almost the entire time. And there's nothing better than laughter generated by the Hurricane.

There's a fireworks show going on southeast of us, so pardon me while I go sit up front and watch it.

Depending on the weather we might go to a park tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment