Thursday, June 12, 2014

Great lunch-June 12, 2014

A change in plans allowed us time to go to Denver and have lunch with Jerry's sister, Judy. It was so much fun. I really enjoy listening them talk about what a character their dad was. Lots of fun and laughter. It is also nice that the food was very good. We ate at Dave's Barbecue. We were there for 4 hours I think but every minute was enjoyable.

Tonight is the full strawberry moon. Well, technically it is not until after midnight, but it was sure pretty rising in the east tonight.

One day I would like to invest in a nice 35mm
digital camera. This was a beautiful sight. So
sorry you cannot tell that from the picture. Imagine!
 
We will have Hannah tomorrow so we look forward to whatever the day may hold. Unfortunately it is supposed to be a hot day so we will have to limit our time outdoors. She is paler than I am and I do not want her to get sunburned. We have lots we can do indoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment