Monday, June 16, 2014

Fun Day-June 16, 2014

Jerry had a good Father's Day yesterday. Every day spent with Hurricane Hannah is a fun day.

Here she is giving instructions again. And Granddaddy knows
how to follow them.
 
Remember me telling you we were taking black olives to the dinner so Hannah could find out what they are?
 
She had a great time and even ate some of them. We really had
a delightful time watching her.
 
We get a day off today because Derrick is on vacation from work this week. We will keep her tomorrow. Wonder what we can find to do that will be new and interesting to her? We're thinking.
 
I did pick up Zoey and held her yesterday. A pillow was offered to me to put her on since that's how they hold her. I declined and held that little baby next to me the way babies should be held. And she smiled at me. We rocked and she fell asleep. She's a quiet little thing. Even her cry is tiny. She is well above 7 pounds now so she is making some progress. So, I had a good day, too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment