Saturday, June 28, 2014

Smart kid-June 28, 2014

When we were here last year we gave Hannah a push toy car that plays all sorts of music and has all kinds of sounds including an engine idling. She figured out very early on that she could get adults to push so she did not have to use her own energy. Smart kid. It was fun at first but in time it gets to your back. That created another smart kid. Derrick took the device that he uses to shut off the sprinkler system in the wintertime and uses it to push Hannah and the car. That makes them both happy.


Necessity is the mother of invention.
 
We had a fun time this morning with both girls. However, Hannah went out of her way to be sure we paid as little attention to Zoey as possible. So while holding Zoey, I made sure I talked to Hannah the entire time. I was thrilled to get to hold Zoey even though she was mostly asleep while I did that. She's a sweet little thing. I don't have to tell you we are tired, do I? You can believe me when I say tomorrow will definitely be a day of rest for us.
 
And I hope you have a wonderful day of rest, too. Enjoy your Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment