Friday, May 13, 2011

Blog missing-May 13, 2011

Unfortunately I have a blog missing and I'm not sure where it went. I hope it's just on my end and everyone got to read it. All I can do is carry on. We have had a couple of very busy days. Not complaining. It started raining while my niece and her two adorable kids were here this afternoon. She said "oh, listen to that sound". Rain on our roof is the next best sound to rain on a tin roof. It is heavenly. It's the kind of sound that lets your mind relax. I forgot to tell you that we met a very nice snowbird. On the coast, nice snowbird is an oxymoron. He suggested places for us to stay. He has spent the winter in Florida and was heading home. We plan to go to Michigan one day and drive in the left lane with our right turn indicator on, never exceeding 20 mph. That's what we have had to deal with on the beach. It's our turn! We are staying here one extra day, not because we like this RV park, but because we need to spend another day with my mother. We've not had enough time with her as we had planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment