Saturday, May 28, 2011

Full park-May 28, 2011

The park is full today. There are a kazillion people here. Well, maybe not quite that many. Everybody cooked outside tonight so there was so much smoke we did not have to worry about mosquitoes when we went for our walk. We were walking in a fog. Somewhere in that fog was a red covered wagon being pulled by a red pick-up truck. It was giving rides to the kids in the park. But I thought at first that we had inhaled too much smoke and our oxygen deprived brains were seeing things. I'm not ready to camp out. I want my food cooked inside and eaten off of glass plates. We stopped and talked to the couple next store who are originally from Illinois, but now live in Alpharetta, Georgia. (I have an uncle who lives there). We spent over 2 hours with them laughing and sharing coach info with each other. They do have problems and are going to have to leave tomorrow. Then he said he will repair it himself. This ended a day which started out at the biggest mall in Tennessee. Jerry really wanted to see it. I say if you have seen one mall, you have seen them all. But I took advantage of the excursion to walk inside in the air conditioning. We did not buy a thing. Once again we found our own way back without getting on the interstate. That is so much fun. You can sure find some pretty houses that way. It was a good day. Tomorrow maybe we will find time to go to the Chattanooga Choo-Choo for a meal. We'll see. I wish all of you a blessed Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment