Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday Morning-May 9, 2011

We woke up this morning to fog. We're on top of a hill (called a mountain here) and the fog looked like glistening snow over a sea of beautiful green trees. It is so pretty here. I can't say that enough. We might explore some today. I grew up here but it has changed in that eons of time. Yesterday a Newell motorcoach came into the park. That's my dream coach. It's not Jerry's because he knows we can't afford one, not ever. It is beautiful just to look at. I cannot imagine being inside. Newell's are what the NASCAR drivers live in while they are traveling. In fact Richard Petty's old coach was listed for sale on the internet the last time we checked. I say a girl's gotta have dreams. Here's wishing everyone a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment